miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

The Website I like

The website I like is www.pearsoneducacion.net/zimbardo.

This is my first year hear, so we must read a book called Psychology and Life. This book contains all basic knowledge of this beautiful discipline called Psychology. I found this link in the bibliography section of book, and then I visit it very often, but overcoat when I have quiz or when I have an exam.

I like so much this site web, because it has multiple tools and activities to review the contents of chapters. For example, essay questions, true or false questions, and multiple choice questions. Additionally, in this site web I found flashcards that explain the contents in a dynamic form, and this was so good for my studing. Other important tools that this website offers are the general objective and specific objective. These objectives are a guide for me because this form, I can know the concepts and the contents more important that I must learn.

So you know. If you are in first year, and don’t know anything about psychology, this website is a very good place for learning the basics knowledge.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario