miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My career: Psychology

I’m studying Psychology because is an interesting career and because when I was in my last grade at school, I had many health problems for stressing. I have epilepsy then the attacks increased that year for the same cause. So, my doctor can’t control my epilepsy very well and that moment I though in the famous phrase “healthy mind, healthy body”. Because if you have a healthy mind, and you are very good emotionally, the probabilities of sound falling ill you go down.

The psychologists contributes to society by helping welfare to people in their environment in different ways, for example: Healing psychopathologies, improving behavior, making it more pleasing their integration into society and at work, etc. The psychologist needs psychological tools, such as, patient, empathy, critical observation and critical reasoning, etc.

I’m in my first year, so I don’t have clear right now, but I think that I will prefer the clinical psychology and the Neurosciences, because I like so much the biology in the psychology.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"so my doctor couldn´t control..."
    -"at that moment.."
    -"I thought.."
    -"ill dcrease"
    -"psychologists contribute.."
    -"pleasant.."
    -"patience.."


    LICI

    ResponderEliminar