jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

I like this photograph because...


I love so much this photograph because is an important and special remember in my life. This photo shows my old best friends when we travelled to the beach, in the winter holiday of 2007 year. In that moment I was 17 years old. In that trip we went to Yeco Beach, near Algarrobo, because Cinthya, my friend, has a house in that place.


The Cinthya’s mother took this photograph, when a day we went to beach and saw the sea only, because the weather was very cold. Then, the photograph shows a group of good friends in a beach day.


That day, I remember we enjoy so much; we took us photos in the sea, in the sand, in the gigantic rocks and we took us photographs in the beautiful forest, too. Else, we played and did very funny things, such as, sing, and play guitar. I like this photo for a special reason, but not so happy reason, because this friends group doesn’t exist anymore. Some people went out of the group, and other discussed and they broke up friendship forever. This wasn't a happy end, yeah. But the life go on...

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Student
    Some suggestions in capital letters

    I love so much this photograph because IT is an important and special MEMORY in my life. This photo shows my old best friends when we travelled to the beach, in the winter holiday of 2007 year. In that moment I was 17 years old. In that trip we went to Yeco Beach, near Algarrobo, because Cinthya, my friend, has a house in that place.



    XX Cinthya’s mother took this photograph, when ONE day we went to THE beach and saw the sea only, because the weather was very cold. Then, the photograph shows a group of good friends ON a beach day.

    That day, I remember we enjoyED so much; we took PICTURES OF US in the sea, ON the sand, in the gigantic rocks and we took PICTURES OF us in the beautiful forest, too. BESIDES, we played and did MANY funny things, such as, sing, and play THE guitar. I like this photo for a special reason, but not so happy reason, because thIS GROUP OF FRIENDS doesn’t exist anymore. Some people went out of the group, and otherS discussed and they broke up friendship forever. This wasn't a happy end, yeah. But the life goES on...
    gRADE:5.5

    ResponderEliminar