jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

My Future

Well, first I hope to be alive in 5 years. What would I like to be doing? Many many things:

I would like to have ended my Psychology career and I hope to be beginning my doctorate in Psychoanalysis according to Jung Theory. So, I will want to be working as psychologist and to be studying my postgrade in Analytical Psychology at the same time. If you see, I like the clinical area of Psychology and then I will go for this path.

Besides, I would want to live in my own department and with my girlfriend, maybe. But I do not wish kids, because my plan of live does not include being a dad. I would like to travel too. I do not see my future hear I see my future in other country. But before I’ll want to travel to Europe and then I will choose a country and to live there.

My ideal future includes studying alternatives therapies too, because I think it is very interesting.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    "doctorate or Phd.."
    -"I would like to be working..."
    -"as a psychologist.."
    -"my postgraduate.."
    -" I would like to live..."
    -"here.."
    -"in another country.."
    -"I would like to travel to .."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar