sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

Correcting to my classmate?

Well today I am going to talk about Carolina’s blog. We are classmates at University in the same career: Psychology. She is very nice and a great person and very smart too.

But for this occasion I have to take only one activity from Carolina’s blog and reading and then correct it, but I am not a English teacher, so I expect to do very god my job. In this activity (I am going to show it more forward) Carolina says many things about she expects of this course in this semester (I believe that you know we stay in the last level, number 4).

I think very similar to Carolina about topic that we could work in our blog, especially about pour believes and philosophy’s system and why not about our religion too. For example, Carolina likes oriental religion and philosophical system, such as Buddhism. I believe is very interesting knowing more about my classmates in other contexts and situations. Have my classmates any hobbies? Which ones? Do they practice any religion or deport or another activity out in the university? I think these questions are very interesting to know better my classmates. Besides is a funny way for meeting.

Well, that was about the activity. Now I have to inform you that my blog’s system did not allow me to put the correction in the website, so I had to send for e-mail to my teacher. However I will show you the link to Carolina’s blog. Enjoy it!

Link: http://hei-ma.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario