jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

The country I'd like to visit is...

Well, today I talk to you about some country I’d like to visit.

Sincerely is not easy to choose because I would like to visit a lot different countries such as Spain, Mexico, Scotland, Greece and others. So if somebody came to me and offer me a holidays for this summer I think that I’ll say “Greece”. Because I love mythology, art, philosophy and other typical elemental from the Greek Culture. Besides the weather are so cool and its older infrastructure too. Greece is a country with an exciting history, legends, and with an accent very singular. So for my holidays I will choose Greece because this country has an interesting culture for knowing, a good history, and a very good weather and places very pretty.

However, if somebody came to me and offer me study for a time in other country I think I will choose Spain because always I want to visit it and study hear because this country has many good investigations about relationship between Psychology and Sexuality and this one is an area from my career very exciting to me. Besides I have some friend in Spain and one cousin and I always admire the culture diversity in this country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario