jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

My piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is a laptop (usually called notebook, too), because this one allow me do very different things. For example, in my laptop, I can study for my university class and my quiz, I can do works and meet with my friends in MSN Messenger, etc. I got my first laptop when I am 15 years old, it was a gift of my father to me.... but, a day I took my laptop and I fallen and my piece of technology disappear in one hundred pieces. However, in Christmas, my parents gift me a new laptop and the life returned to my body xD.


I use my laptop every day ¿How? Well, I read very much about various topic, I listen to music, play sometimes, but the most important is look my friends of others countries for webcam. Then, the laptop is a very very important technological piece for me, so I use it every day on night, and the firts I do is to read my e-mail.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions
    -"..it allows me..to do"
    -"..when I was.."
    -"..it was a gift from .."
    -"but one day I took..."
    -"..and I dropped it and my piece of.."
    -"..dissapeared.."
    -"..my parents gave me a new laptop.."
    -"..I see my friends..."
    -"..every day at night.."

    Byee

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar