jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

Introductory Acitivity

Hi! =)

Welcome to my place.

I'm Miguel Ahumada, a pshycology student of University of Chile. I'm on my first year.

In the english program univertsity, I'm on the level 3 or pre-intermedite. It's a dinamic class. Right now, me and my partners are in the laboratory.

But.... I don't like english very much, I prefer exotic languages. However the english is a language very important today, everything, in all the world, the english is important... is a universal language in this moment.

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear student:
    Very good
    Some clarifications
    1.Check these examples: "..at the first opportunity...", "..was the first time", "... comments on my first year..",but " I am in my first year.."
    2. ..." university.."

    Thanks
    Byee
    Lici(Teacher)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi., i like you blog because i think as mechones we have to support each other! XD


    and XD that XD i can't think on anything else to write about

    cya

    tomas Suazo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi miguel! I like yur blog because your write in english very well, but I think you have to put here some pink, to make it more atractive.

    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar